Stop letting your possessions rule your life.
Ready to go from feeling totally overwhelmed to quickly and easily ridding your home of clutter? You are absolutely capable of this - you just need help!
Does this sound familiar?
I really should go through these papers.
One of these days I'll clear out the clothes I never wear.
This garage is a disaster!
We've all got clutter, some of us more than others. If you're tired of promising yourself you're going to deal with it ANY DAY NOW, I want to help.
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE WAITLIST!
Why a membership?
There are a few reasons.
First, decluttering your house doesn't happen in a day, a week, or even a month. Think about how long it took you to collect all this stuff! A membership allows you to stick with the work over time to get the results you seek.
Community! It's So Much Easier to maintain momentum with company. Even if nobody in your house is excited about this project, you'll have access to a group of likeminded people who will understand you, cheer for you, and support you.
It's affordable. The price of the membership is dramatically lower than any of my one on one or even group programs.
Julia is gifted at presence- she can really be with you right where you are AND help you take those actions that will help you change your space for the better. She's creative, kind and real.
I can experience and celebrate success along the way, which encourages this to become a positive and healthy daily habit! Thank you, Julia!!
Looking at my whole house at once makes the task of decluttering seem insurmountable. I've learned that doing a little each day makes it seem manageable. I can do this!
Getting started can be hard.
I'll provide you with a roadmap, give you tasks and targets. We start with small wins, to build confidence. You'll be surprised at how easy it is to make real progress.
Staying motivated is hard, too!
That's where the power of community comes in. With regular events, accountability groups, weekly challenges and gentle nudges, we keep each other on track.
I've been there.
The state of my house used to drive me crazy. I was constantly losing my car keys, my glasses, my phone, my patience.
Every so often I'd take a load to Goodwill and feel great. Then two weeks later I was back to cursing the clutter.
I figured out how to tame my collection of stuff, and it's my joy and privilege to help other people do the same.
Along the way I've learned why we own so many things and why it's so hard to let go of stuff we rarely even look at.
Less clutter = more freedom.
More time doing what you enjoy.
Less time nagging (yourself and everybody else).
No constant feeling that you should be "managing" your stuff.
Okay, what do I get?
- Access. I'm available for questions, coaching and encouragement via our private platform.
- Cheerleading! This isn't a slog. I want you to pause to celebrate your success every time you graduate from one stage to another.
- Accountability. With me and your community cheering you on and gently nudging you to keep going.
- Live workshops! From me and a variety of guest hosts. We'll give you the skills and know-how to keep you on the path to success.
- Weekly challenges! Small steps lead to big changes. I'll give you simple assignments that will have a big impact.
It doesn't matter how your house looks.
What's important is how you feel when you're at home. Calm, happy, inspired. Instead of overwhelmed, stressed, cranky.
Having a lot of clutter is like living in the middle of a to do list; it's hard to relax.
Let's get it wrangled, so you can spend your time doing things you love.
This is for you if:
- You're ready to make a change!
- You're willing to put a little time and effort into it.
- You're enthusiastic about providing encouragement to other members of the community.
- You want to receive and provide accountability.
- You thrive in a community of like-minded people.
This is not for you if:
- You need constant prodding to take action.
- You don't enjoy engaging with your community.
- You are quick to judge.
- You'd prefer to instruct than encourage.
- You're not quite ready to take meaningful action to change your situation.
Ready to change your life? This membership will help.
Your Unburdened Life is a membership you join for as long as you want to be a part of it. A month, a year - as long as it take for you to feel like your home is just right, Goldilocks style.
This is a place for people who are ready to take back their time, energy and joy. If you're looking for a peaceful home where you can have fun, you're in the right place.
Sign up for the interest list and I'll let you know when enrollment is open again.